Cheap WoW WOTLK Classic Gold
- Buy WoW Classic Gold at IGGM. 6% Off Coupon: vhpg. Awesome prices, instant delivery.
Gurtogg Bloodboil, a mutated fel orc, is the fifth boss in the Black Temple.Gurtogg Bloodboil Loot
Abilities - Phase 1
- Acidic Wound: Applies a 60-stackable debuff to the main tank every 2 seconds. Reduces the armor of the tank by 500 and ticks for 300 damage every 3 seconds for one application. Cannot be removed except for Blessing of Protection.
- Disorient: Randomly disorients the main tank for 5 seconds. Attacks the player second on the aggro list.
- Knockback: Knocks the main tank back and reduces his threat every 15 seconds.
- Arcing Smash: A frontal cleave attack. It hits for around 5000 damage in phase 1. It also applies a debuff that reduces healing effects by 50% for 4 seconds. Used every 10 seconds.
- Fel-Acid Breath: A resistable frontal cone nature attack that inflicts 2850-3150 Nature damage and an additional 2750 damage every 1 second for 5 seconds.
- Bloodboil: A 5-stackable debuff that he casts every 10 seconds to the 5 raid members furthest away from him. Deals 600 physical damage to the players every 1 second for 24 seconds.
Abilities - Phase 2
- Insignificance: Active at the beginning of phase 2, all abilities used when this debuff is applied cause no threat. While the player with Fel Rage will not show as having this debuff, his abilities still do not cause threat once phase 1 comes into play again.
- Arcing Smash: A frontal cleave attack. It hits for around 12000 damage in phase 2. It also applies a debuff that reduces healing effects by 50% for 4 seconds. Used every 10 seconds.
- Fel-Acid Breath: A resistable frontal cone nature attack that inflicts 2850-3150 Nature damage and an additional 2750 damage every 1 second.
- Fel Rage: A 30 second debuff placed randomly every 90 seconds on a player and Gurtogg himself with the following random effects:
- Increases armour by 15,000
- Increases health by 30,000
- Increases size by 175%
- Increases healing done by 100%
- Increases damage done by 300%
- Decreases cost of spells and abilities by 50%
Gurtogg will also gain Fel Rage at this point, increasing his damage done. During this, he will only attack the player with Fel Rage and will do so until they are dead or the Rage has worn off.
- Acid Geyser: Targeting the Fel Raged player, the geyser deals 2188-2812 nature damage as well as any players within a 6 yard radius.
Gurtogg will enrage 10 minutes after you first engage him.
- Once Gurtogg has gone to the player with Fel Rage, all healers should switch to this player as they will more than likely be taking massive damage. If he does, it will go back to the person highest on the aggro list (while he has no Fel Rage buff).
- During phase 2 no abilities cause threat, so use this time to do as much damage as possible as threat can be an issue in phase 1. Save long cooldowns for this time.
- Amplify Magic can be very useful during the fight.
Also remember Deadly Boss Mods can be very useful here. Watch the timers and spread out before he does a Fel Rage. Healers will need to continue healing people that are afflicted by blood boils as well as the focused target by the boss himself.
Set up groups to "soak" the blood boils he does. What is Bloodboil Bloodboild is a stacking debuff that he casts every 10 seconds to the 5 raid members furthest away from him. Usually he is tanked against the wall opposite the trough so that the group of 5 that stand in the trough will receive the blood boil. This debuff deals 600 damage to the target every second for 24 seconds. He DOES not do this when he is doing Fel Rage.