Cheap WoW WOTLK Classic Gold
- Buy WoW Classic Gold at IGGM. 6% Off Coupon: vhpg. Awesome prices, instant delivery.
Mother Shahraz, a Shivarra demon, is the seventh boss in the Black Temple.
- Sinful Beam: Strikes an enemy with 6938 to 8062 Shadow damage that arcs to nearby players. The spell affects up to 10 targets.
- Sinister Beam: Damages a player with 2000 Shadow damage that arcs to nearby players. The spell affects up to 10 targets and has a knock back.
- Vile Beam: Strikes an enemy with 2500 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and arcs to nearby players. The spell affects up to 10 targets.
- Wicked Beam: Strikes an enemy that burns 1000 mana and arcs to nearby players. The spell affects up to 10 targets.
- Fatal Attraction: Teleports 3 players to the same location and debuffs the targets to deal 2775 to 3225 area of effect (AoE) Shadow damage to nearby players every 1 second for 30 seconds in a 15 yard radius. The debuff will disappear once the 3 players are 25 yards away from each other.
- Saber Lash: Frontal cleave attack for 85% more damage of her normal attack. The damage is divided up evenly among 3 targets (including the main tank) for 76000 to 84000 Physical damage in a 20 yard range. Immunity from all Beams and Fatal Attraction is granted for 30 seconds.
- Prismatic Shield: Reduces damage done by a random school of magic by 10% and switches every 15 seconds. Mother Shahraz also puts a shield on every player that ranges from 10% to 90% of damage based on the elemental damage she took on the previous school.
- Mana users are going to have issues with this fight. Be sure to use Super Mana Potion whenever the cooldown is up. As well, consumables that promote mana are very useful.
- Split your raid group into multiple condensed areas to prevent the entire raid from taking damage all at one time during teleportation. The three players with the debuff can then move out of their raid area to quickly get 25 yards away from each other.