Cheap WoW WOTLK Classic Gold
- Buy WoW Classic Gold at IGGM. 6% Off Coupon: vhpg. Awesome prices, instant delivery.
Shade of Akama is the dark soul of Akama that binds him to Illidan Stormrage's service. This is the third boss in the the Black Temple. Once Shade of Akama is defeated all Ashtongue Deathsworn mobs will become friendly to the raid.
Shade of Akama is one of the easier encounters in Black Temple however even Sunwell guilds can wipe on it if people are not paying attention.
- You will want to have a 2 groups consisting of a tank and off tank (fury warrior in tank gear should be fine), 3-4 dps along with 2 healers for each side (left and right). Tank will grab elementalist's, rogues and spiritbinders. Defenders should be allowed to pass. Off tanks are responsible to pick up any mobs that get past and head for dps/healers
- A tank will be placed in the middle with a dedicated healer and he will pick up the Defenders. These do not need to be dps'ed until the Shade starts to approach Akama. Prot paladins and Bear druids do well tanking these.
- Melee dps and any extra caster dps are up top killing channelers, dps should be focused. Call when channelers are dead and Shade is released.
- DPS order of adds are Healer (if left alone he will heal through your dps), Elementalist who casts AOE rain of fire, and finally rogues
- When Shade is released all remaining mobs should be quickly burned and cooldowns and trinkets should be used to kill Shade before he reaches Akama, you will have 60 seconds.
- Ashtongue Channeler (100,000 health): Six channelers are surrounding Shade of Akama and banishing it. It is immune to all attacks until all channelers are dead. The channelers do not attack back and only perform the banishing ritual until dead.
- Ashtongue Sorcerer (100,000 health): Sorcerers run in and take the place of the dead Channelers.
- Ashtongue Defender (79,000 health): Deals a Debilitating Strike that does 100% weapon damage and applies a debuff that reduces all melee damage done by 75% for 5 seconds. Can be crowd controlled and stunned.
- Ashtongue Elementalist (23,000 health): Does a Rain of Fire area of effect ability doing 3238 to 3762 fire damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds. Can be crowd controlled, stunned, and interrupted.
- Ashtongue Rogue (28,000 health): Applies a Debilitating Poison which increases the time between the target's attacks by 50%, increases it's casting time by 50% and deals 1665 to 1935 nature damage every 2 seconds. It can be dispelled. Can be crowd controlled and stunned.
- Ashtongue Spiritbinder (23,000 health): Heals fellow Ashtongue using Spirit Mend (2500 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, purgeable) and Chain Heal (up to 5 targets for 6938 to 8062 health). Can be crowd controlled, stunned, and interrupted.
- Once the channelers are dead, Akama will come out and tank Shade of Akama. Applying a stackable debuff that increases all damage by 5%, all damage should be all out as aggro cannot be taken from Akama.
- Save all major cooldowns until you are damaging Shade of Akama as you will have to damage the Shade down before Akama dies (which will reset the encounter).
- Shade has no aggro when released, he will only head for Akama so feel free to dps! Tanks feel free to grab any mobs and healers just top off the raid and watch tank doing defenders.